Friday, July 17, 2009

hate to say it


as much as i use to dislike this chick im thinking her book may be sume good.
hate to admit it but unlike her other 2 books where all its talking about is the niggas and bitches she fucked in the industry and how many dicks she sucked to get where she is; i sourta think this book has class.
silly me heard the hype that she was gun be on the today show
so i checked out the clip on a site.
and half of what she said made sense.
women need to know how to let a man be a man.
keep your feminity
and still be sexy.

she talked about courting and the old days and a lot of the advice she got from older women that i kind of hear about but mama never told me.

so this might be worth checking out...

but idk?

The VIXEN MANUAL worth buying????????

2 comments:

  1. I dont know, I tried, TRIED reading her second book, but I never seemed to get past the first chapter. After reading the Coldest winter ever in highschool, I got bored reading the Vixen Diaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh i liked the coldest winter ever. read that a few years ago. but that ish does get old.

    ReplyDelete