Thursday, June 4, 2009

you suck

okay so you know how on those tv shows.
it'll be
somebody's birthday
and all the family and friends pretend to forget
but then throws a big party!!

yesterday wad sorta like that
...except everbody really did forget
and there was NO party. NO nothing.

wow.

so how do you react
wen ppl really do forget
and only a select few only did remember your damn birthday?


and now here it is a whole damn day after and ppl "oh its your birthday?? that's right!!" or "stop playing i thought it ws the 4th!"

whaaat?

no its june 3rd

and you forgot
you damn assholes.
you suck.


and to the few that did remember thanks.

damn

aarrrrggh

>=-/

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry :(

    Happy belated b-day!!

    I tend to not remember my friends b-days :( facebook helps me out though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx.

    lol

    my own damn mama didn't remember till i asked her for some money!

    =/

    ReplyDelete