Friday, June 19, 2009

update

Lately i been really happy despite the bull ish goin on around me.
i.e
my mama gave me 30 days to find a new place to live
im 17 with no license, no car [[thank god i got a job]]
and have a court date in less than 4 days in which i have no idea what the outcome will be.

but im keeping a smile on this beautiful face of mine!
yaay me

im trying to stay postive and let the good out weigh the bad

despite the slacking on my blogging. i got alot of new topics to discussion and stirring up some video blogs and display my singing and songwriting ish on youtube....coming soon

but in other news

my sis is out and bak on her grind!
big sis nichole is doing excellent and matter of fact is going to audition for the new shawty lo and trey songz video "supplier" GOOD LUCK BABBBY((wooop wopp north carolina))




love, peace, and rainbows [[briit]]

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to your sister, and you for that matter. I know your positive thinking will pull you through!

    ReplyDelete