Tuesday, June 2, 2009

somethings been on my mind

is it hoe like to be "friends with a lot of different guys"
in my eyes they are strictly platonic friendships
[[no more sex for me unless its with the hubbie]]
but in the real world am i looking like a hoe?
i know some of them wana get with me
but i let them know from jump its just a friendship
they pursue it
they start to "say" and "think" we're talking.
this friend tells one friend that tells another friend
and here goes britney
talking to yet another nigga.
buuttt................

am i in the wrong for having more male friends than girl ones???
am i leading these guys on???
is this hoe like behavior????

advo???

1 comment:

  1. No, not at all, maybe the other girls will be looking at you like something is wrong, but as long as you know that what you are doing is right then who cares what others think about you and what you do... i have more guy friends also but hey it's what I like being around..

    ReplyDelete