Tuesday, February 3, 2009

&& i will always love you

"i can never let of the past

Can't seem to get over, that it didn't last

Can forgive the things you've done

I'm not mad.

I am completely over you.

Even though i hate the things you do

I'll always love you."
not in love...by the way....just simply love you

l
l
l
V

that's it....a little something off my chest.
Sometimes you wish things went differently but you can never erase what's already said and done.
I don't want him back. I just hate being mad. I'm cool. Next time i see you I'll probably speak to you and her...

the end

&&lovebriitlaverne
deepsidelineshiit...that only i'd get.

hearts Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. "i'll probably speak to you and her"...

    that's deep my dear. real deep.

    -riv-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always tough to go through stuff like this :( but I see your pulling through fantastically! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this touched my heart more than it should have [[i ment that in a good way lol]]

    ReplyDelete