Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the friggn 13th

=/
I had my whole damn day planned out.

go to school with my new kicks on...

go to Durham to see the boyfriend...
and watch a movie

Spend the night with the bestiie


THINGS JUST DIDN'T GO MY WAY!!!


my shoes were on point... but the skinny jeans i brought were the wrong purple && didn't exactly match...&&my black shirt was too small && i lost my big gold earrings



My ride to Durham changed their mind

my older sister runs her mouth...we get into it at each other's throats like damn niggas on the streets && my black ass can't go now where

my bestiie ended up cuming down here to spend the nite with my cuzins

&& im completely pissd off that today was as shitty of day as it has been

Im just hoping i see my baby tomorrow for vday.

ugh.

officially pissed...definitely not good friday

&&love briit

2 comments:

  1. aw man im sorry to hear dhat chicka!!! i hope tomorrow goes better for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you day/night gets better ;)

    those are some hott kicks though!

    ReplyDelete