Monday, January 12, 2009

1/12/09

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T WATCH :


SORRY FOR RUINING THE FUN SKIP THIS POST IF YOU'D RATHER WATCH REAL CHANCE OF LOVE FAH YAH SELF





The finale was boring like alot of the "reality" shows out nowadays


So unlike i had expected Chance didn't chose Risky!


OR Cali for that matter.


I knew the show was [[fake]]





Real found "true love" (supposedly) in Corn Fed...rather her an irrating ass baybaybay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my life



Happy Birthday Adrian "Marcel". I love you with all of my heart


Enjoy dat bornday to the fullest. Forget about the bullsht going on outside Snag's World. lol


Yah Fam loves you!
&&love da baby cuz briit




so anyway


my day was disappointing

&& the day started cold as fuck. i didn't get my facial that i wanted in my cosmetology class. my hair wasn't acting right. ugh.

Final exams for the rest of my classes are next week and i am so unprepared! I have tests and projects to finish uuggghh. definitely slipping on my A game. a big NO NO.

Nothing special has been happening lately "what's up with thaaaaat?"
idk.
just thought i shud post a lil sumem.


&&love briit

1 comment:

  1. I heard he wasn't going to pick either of them. Wack.

    And good job with picking Corn Fed. BayBayBay was so annoying + obnoxious. Such a bad look for the AKAs smh

    ReplyDelete